Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10011 LYD / LSL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,431 Dinar (14,290 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (28 minutes ago)