Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04305 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,396 Dinar (32,415 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (25 minutes ago)