Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,335 Dinar (€1,486) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)