Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.613 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,156 Dinar (€1,337) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)