Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,405 Dinar (€1,499) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)