Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,040 Dinar (€1,244) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)