Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14201 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,869 Dinar (20,205 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in El Paso, Texas costs $0.02 (about 1 hour ago)