Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14128 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,869 Dinar (20,307 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)