Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14593 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,656 Dinar (11,345 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)