Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14203 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,801 Dinar (19,720 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)