Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05294 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,956 Dinar (36,948₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (22 minutes ago)