Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05372 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,240 Dinar (23,082₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)