Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41131 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,371 Dinar (R$ 3,334) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)