Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37221 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,396 Dinar (R$ 3,751) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)