Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42589 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,907 Dinar (R$ 6,827) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)