Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.642 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,740 Dinar (€1,669) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)