Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 41% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,813 Dinar (€1,742) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)