Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.589 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,826 Dinar (€1,149) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)