Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.563 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,030 Dinar (€1,299) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)