Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.592 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,110 Dinar (€1,326) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)