Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.528 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,636 Dinar (€2,379) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (37 minutes ago)