Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.532 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,523 Dinar (€2,299) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)