Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02663 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,450 Dinar (Php54,452) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)