Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02222 LYD / VES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 283% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,122 Dinar (275,564 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)