Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14291 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 119% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,829 Dinar (Bs 47,783) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)