Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00460 LYD / VES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,244 Dinar (487,553 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)