Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13659 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 104% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,875 Dinar (Bs 28,367) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)