Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01925 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,038 Dinar (157,816 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)