Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02261 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,737 Dinar (76,836 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)