Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.581 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,007 Dinar (€1,270) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)