Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,062 Dinar (€1,286) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (40 minutes ago)