Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,271 Dinar (COL$2,716,959) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)