Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,206 Dinar (COL$4,545,314) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (28 minutes ago)