Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.502 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,902 Dinar (€1,932) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)