Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 945 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.748 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,635 Dinar (£2,080) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)