Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41935 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,628 Dinar (R$ 3,881) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)