Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44839 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,247 Dinar (R$ 7,241) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (28 minutes ago)