Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.607 LYD / BHD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,143 Dinar (Dinar 594) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (35 minutes ago)