Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.664 LYD / BHD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,314 Dinar (Dinar 632) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)