Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.589 LYD / BHD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,894 Dinar (Dinar 528) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)