Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.703 LYD / BHD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,826 Dinar (Dinar 1,033) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)