Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04720 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,519 Dinar (53,374 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (36 minutes ago)