Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04687 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,531 Dinar (54,002 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)