Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04815 LYD / NIO
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,472 Dinar (51,346 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)