Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04713 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,457 Dinar (30,913 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)