Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,325 Dinar (Rp 21,867,536) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)