Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,334 Dinar (Rp 13,601,437) in Manado.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)