Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15665 LYD / SEK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,496 Dinar (22,316 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (39 minutes ago)