Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08933 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,142 Dinar (E£ 23,981) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)