Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,654 Dinar (Shilling124,784) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (37 minutes ago)