Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01376 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,957 Dinar (Shilling142,203) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)