Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01379 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,829 Dinar (Shilling132,599) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (34 minutes ago)