Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08930 LYD / MVR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,909 Dinar (21,373 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)