Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09264 LYD / MVR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,091 Dinar (44,165 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (30 minutes ago)