Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04738 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,523 Dinar ($U32,136) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)