Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38983 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,164 Dinar (5,550TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (42 minutes ago)