Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26351 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,187 Dinar (4,503TL) in Malatya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)