Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38432 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,307 Dinar (3,400TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)