Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,391 Dinar (Rp 15,037,748) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)