Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22247 LYD / SDG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,902 Dinar (13,045 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)