Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,945 Dinar (€1,955) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)