Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00232 LYD / XAF
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,345 Dinar (1,870,574 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (36 minutes ago)