Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,110 Dinar (1,287,815 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)