Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00245 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,027 Dinar (1,233,454 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)