Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,055 Dinar (Rp 19,283,564) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (36 minutes ago)