Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,081 Dinar (Rp 11,287,565) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)