Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,384 Dinar (Rp 14,517,258) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tacoma, Washington costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)