Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.531 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,013 Dinar (€2,622) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)