Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,356 Dinar (€1,465) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)