Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02308 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,306 Dinar (руб 56,618) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)