Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02054 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,195 Dinar (₨58,165) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)