Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,722 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,635 Dinar (€2,398) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (42 minutes ago)