Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,002 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.579 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,244 Dinar (€1,421) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (29 minutes ago)