Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02163 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,930 Dinar (₨89,234) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)