Cost of living comparison between Madras, India and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02094 LYD / INR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,909 Dinar (₨91,162) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)