Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,435 Dinar ($1,831) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (30 minutes ago)