Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35548 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,435 Dinar (R$ 4,036) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)