Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40403 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,567 Dinar (R$ 3,878) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)