Cost of living in Macao compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16817 LYD / MOP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,698 Dinar (16,043 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)