Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,321 Dinar (€1,427) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)