Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,817 Dinar (€2,439) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £10,750 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)