Cost of living comparison between Lviv, Ukraine and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05461 LYD / UAH
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,986 Dinar (36,367₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)