Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05223 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,029 Dinar (38,839₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)