Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05157 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,010 Dinar (19,594₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)