Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.741 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,509 Dinar (£2,590) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)