Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15043 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 46% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,634 Dinar (10,861 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)