Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13613 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 50% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 901 Dinar (6,616 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)