Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20800 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,266 Dinar (元10,892) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)