Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15401 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,013 Dinar (13,069 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)