Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16757 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,421 Dinar (14,446 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (29 minutes ago)