Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02184 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,284 Dinar (₨104,596) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)