Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02819 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,190 Dinar (Php77,692) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)