Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02667 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,198 Dinar (Php44,897) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)