Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00087 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,048 Dinar (2,364,601 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)